Select Numero 10 Lightweight Series NFHS Soccer Ball-Closeout. Designed specifically for the strength and anatomy of the competitive female soccer player as well as to ease the transition from a size 4 to a size 5 ball. Weight reduced to minimize the impact on knee and ankle joints.
Similar Items by Category: Soccer > Balls > Match Balls
Champro Force Precision Machine Stitch...
Select Futsal Magico Soccer Balls-Closeout
Martin Sports Rubber Nylon Wound Soccer...
Champro Fierce 2.0 Machine Stitch Soccer...
Champro Intensity 2.0 Machine Stitched...
Mikasa NFHS SCE Series Soccer Balls
Select Club Series Liga NFHS/NCAA Soccer...
Champro Fury 800 Match Series NFHS Soccer...
Brine NFHS Phantom Match Soccer Ball
Select Numero 10 Club Soccer Ball-Yellow/Red
Select Royale Club Series Soccer Ball
Select Thor Club Series Top Quality...
Puma EVOPower 3 Tournament Soccer Ball
Champro Fire Hand Stitched Soccer Balls
Select Numero 10 Club Soccer Ball-White/Gold
Baden Excel NFHS Series Soccer Balls
Select NFHS Thor Turf Soccer Ball
Select Super FIFA Soccer Ball
Martin Classic Solid Color PU Leather...
Select Futsal Jinga & Jinga Jr. Soccer...
NOTE: These are Grade "B" balls, they are 100% Factory NEW balls, that have slight cosmetic color blemishes. Blemishes will not affect how ball plays, but may result in faster than normal discoloration.
**Factory warranties are void on closeout balls**
Balls Ship Deflated
Select's LW Series Soccer Balls - Designed specifically for the strength and anatomy of the competitive female soccer player as well as to ease the transition from a size 4 to a size 5 ball.
- Weight reduced to minimize the impact on knee and ankle joints
- Reduced weight makes the game we love more dynamic
- More comfortable and confident youth players means longer passes, more powerful shots and stronger performance for 90+ minutes
- Lighter ball means players are less afraid of impact from the ball - players become much more confident in striking, receiving and heading
- Increased confidence stimulates creativity and motivation to help players develop into well-rounded technical athletes
- Players can create more time and space with a ball that is easier to kick and control, thus making the game we love much more entertaining to play and watch
- Lighter weight ball requires less force to travel the same distance and reach the same velocity - less focus on force, more focus on proper technique
- Fatique is minimized due to less energy used to pass and shoot a lighter ball - better performance at the end of the game
- AND Approved by NFHS for all High School Matches
- Optimal price/performance
Meets NFHS and NCAA regulations
1.5 mm PU cover with zero-wing latex bladder for optimal bounce
Frequently Bought With
R. IZAGUIRRE (Texas) on August 7, 2015
J. SULLO (Ontario) on April 17, 2015
perfect practice balls
L. FISCHER-WERK (California) on January 3, 2015
So far the balls have performed great in our ever changing weather during soccer season. From downpour raining to temperatures in the low 50's.
R. MORRIS (Louisiana) on September 15, 2014
Seems to be a nice ball especially for the price.