Select Numero 10 Lightweight Series NFHS Soccer Ball-Closeout. Designed specifically for the strength and anatomy of the competitive female soccer player as well as to ease the transition from a size 4 to a size 5 ball. Weight reduced to minimize the impact on knee and ankle joints.
Similar Items by Category: Soccer > Balls > Match Balls
NFHS Epic Elite Official Pro Match Soccer...
NFHS Epic Gold Official Match Soccer...
Champro Fierce 2.0 Machine Stitch Soccer...
Martin Sports Rubber Nylon Wound Soccer...
Champro Fury 800 Match Series NFHS Soccer...
Champro Intensity 2.0 Machine Stitched...
Mikasa NFHS SCE Series Soccer Balls
Select Thor Club Series Top Quality...
Select Numero 10 Club Series Soccer...
Rawlings PIAASB950 Pennsylva Soccer...
Select Futsal Jinga & Jinga Jr. Soccer...
Under Armour DESAFIO 395 Soccer Ball
Select Royale LW Lightweight Series...
Select NFHS Thor Turf Soccer Ball-Closeout
Select The Cure Club Series IMS/NFHS...
Select Club LW (Lightweight) Soccer...
Select Pro Series FIFA Brillant Super...
Select The Cure II LW Soccer Ball-Closeout
Baden Team Machine Stitched Soccer Balls
Mikasa FIFA NFHS Kick-Off Brilliant...
NOTE: These are Grade "B" balls, they are 100% Factory NEW balls, that have slight cosmetic color blemishes. Blemishes will not affect how ball plays, but may result in faster than normal discoloration.
**Factory warranties are void on closeout balls**
Balls Ship Deflated
Select's LW Series Soccer Balls - Designed specifically for the strength and anatomy of the competitive female soccer player as well as to ease the transition from a size 4 to a size 5 ball.
- Weight reduced to minimize the impact on knee and ankle joints
- Reduced weight makes the game we love more dynamic
- More comfortable and confident youth players means longer passes, more powerful shots and stronger performance for 90+ minutes
- Lighter ball means players are less afraid of impact from the ball - players become much more confident in striking, receiving and heading
- Increased confidence stimulates creativity and motivation to help players develop into well-rounded technical athletes
- Players can create more time and space with a ball that is easier to kick and control, thus making the game we love much more entertaining to play and watch
- Lighter weight ball requires less force to travel the same distance and reach the same velocity - less focus on force, more focus on proper technique
- Fatique is minimized due to less energy used to pass and shoot a lighter ball - better performance at the end of the game
- AND Approved by NFHS for all High School Matches
- Optimal price/performance
Meets NFHS and NCAA regulations
1.5 mm PU cover with zero-wing latex bladder for optimal bounce
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.
Frequently Bought With
N. PAGIAVLAS (North Carolina) on September 1, 2016
Great looking ball, almost match quality.
J. CEDILLO (Texas) on August 3, 2016
excellent service fast delivery happy with my stuff.
R. IZAGUIRRE (Texas) on August 7, 2015
J. SULLO (Ontario) on April 17, 2015
perfect practice balls
L. FISCHER-WERK (California) on January 3, 2015
So far the balls have performed great in our ever changing weather during soccer season. From downpour raining to temperatures in the low 50's.