Uhlsport TC Precision Classic DMC 4.0.1 Soccer Ball. NFHS and FIFA Approved. Top competition matchball in new "Tri Concept"-design. Patented uhlsport TRI-CONCEPT panel construction. 4-fold PES backing. D.M.C. 4.0.1 bladder with high air-retention and excellent rebound. Stitched with reinforced thread. High-quality Thermo PU upper-material with microfibre non-woven backing.
Similar Items by Category: Soccer > Balls > Match Balls
Champro Force Precision Machine Stitch...
Select Club Training Soccer Balls-Yellow-Closeout
Select Liga Soccer Ball-Closeout
Select Thor Club Series Top Quality...
Select Cure II LW (Lightweight) NFHS...
Select Club Soccer Ball - White - Closeout
Select Royale LW NFHS Soccer Ball-Closeout
Select Numero 10 LW Series Soccer Ball-Closeout
Diadora Serie A R Match / Training Soccer...
Martin Classic Solid Color PU Leather...
Select Club Soccer Ball White/Royal...
Select NFHS/NCAA The Cure Soccer Ball-Closeout
Select Club Training Soccer Balls-Yellow...
Select IMS/NFHS Royale Soccer Balls-Closeout
Select IMS/NFHS Numero 10 Soccer Ball...
Select Numero 10 Club Soccer Ball-White/Gold
Baden Excel NFHS Series Soccer Balls
Martin Sports Sonic PVC Leather Soccer...
Diadora Coppa Match / Training Soccer...
Mikasa NFHS SCE Series Soccer Balls
Item #: 1001419
- NFHS and FIFA Approved
- Top competition matchball in new "Tri Concept"-design
- Patented uhlsport TRI-CONCEPT panel construction
- 4-fold PES backing
- D.M.C. 4.0.1 bladder with high air-retention and excellent rebound
- Stitched with reinforced thread
- High-quality Thermo PU upper-material with microfibre non-woven backing
Bladder Technology of this Ball
DMC 4.0.1-Dynamic Multi Chamber System
- Patented and exclusive from uhlsport
- Newly developed 4.0.1 Chamber bladder
- High-quality Thermo-Polyurethane external coating (TPU)
- Multiple laminated external TPU-layers for highest durability
- Exceptionally high air retention (less than 3% pressure loss within a 72 hour period)
- Excellent in-flight stability and shape retention properties due to construction of perforated partition walls of internal TPU-foll-Optimal flight trajectory due to weight-balance unit diametrically opposite to valve
*Balls may be shipped deflated and must be inflated before using*