Uhlsport TC Precision Classic DMC 4.0.1 Soccer Ball. NFHS and FIFA Approved. Top competition matchball in new "Tri Concept"-design. Patented uhlsport TRI-CONCEPT panel construction. 4-fold PES backing. D.M.C. 4.0.1 bladder with high air-retention and excellent rebound. Stitched with reinforced thread. High-quality Thermo PU upper-material with microfibre non-woven backing.
Similar Items by Category: Soccer > Balls > Match Balls
Champro Force Precision Machine Stitch...
Select NFHS/NCAA The Cure Soccer Ball-Closeout
Champro Fire Hand Stitched Soccer Balls
Select Futsal Master Series Soccer Ball-Closeout
Select Futsal Soccer Ball-Closeout
Mikasa Kick-Off Brilliant FIFA Soccer...
Select IMS/NFHS Royale Soccer Balls-Closeout
Select Royale LW NFHS Soccer Ball-Closeout
Martin Sports Rubber Nylon Wound Soccer...
Diadora Serie A R Match / Training Soccer...
Select Club Series Liga NFHS/NCAA Soccer...
Mikasa NFHS SCE Series Soccer Balls
Select IMS/NFHS Numero 10 Turf Pro Soccer...
Select NFHS Thor Turf Soccer Ball
Select NFHS/NCAA The Cure Soccer Ball
Select Thor Club Series Top Quality...
Select The Cure II LW (Lightweight)...
Select Futsal Magico & Magico Jr. Soccer...
Select Futsal Orange Jinga Soccer Balls...
Select Club Training Soccer Balls -...
Item #: 1001419
- NFHS and FIFA Approved
- Top competition matchball in new "Tri Concept"-design
- Patented uhlsport TRI-CONCEPT panel construction
- 4-fold PES backing
- D.M.C. 4.0.1 bladder with high air-retention and excellent rebound
- Stitched with reinforced thread
- High-quality Thermo PU upper-material with microfibre non-woven backing
Bladder Technology of this Ball
DMC 4.0.1-Dynamic Multi Chamber System
- Patented and exclusive from uhlsport
- Newly developed 4.0.1 Chamber bladder
- High-quality Thermo-Polyurethane external coating (TPU)
- Multiple laminated external TPU-layers for highest durability
- Exceptionally high air retention (less than 3% pressure loss within a 72 hour period)
- Excellent in-flight stability and shape retention properties due to construction of perforated partition walls of internal TPU-foll-Optimal flight trajectory due to weight-balance unit diametrically opposite to valve
*Balls may be shipped deflated and must be inflated before using*