Uhlsport TC Precision Classic DMC 4.0.1 Soccer Ball. NFHS and FIFA Approved. Top competition matchball in new "Tri Concept"-design. Patented uhlsport TRI-CONCEPT panel construction. 4-fold PES backing. D.M.C. 4.0.1 bladder with high air-retention and excellent rebound. Stitched with reinforced thread. High-quality Thermo PU upper-material with microfibre non-woven backing.
Similar Items by Category: Soccer > Balls > Match Balls
NFHS Epic Elite Official Pro Match Soccer...
NFHS Epic Gold Official Match Soccer...
Select Futsal Jinga & Jinga Jr. Soccer...
Select Club Series Liga NFHS/NCAA Soccer...
Under Armour DESAFIO 395 Soccer Ball
Select The Cure II LW Soccer Ball-Closeout
Champro Intensity 2.0 Machine Stitched...
Select Futsal Series Master Soccer Ball...
Select Numero 10 Club Series Soccer...
Champro Fury 800 Match Series NFHS Soccer...
Select FIFA Brilliant Super Soccer Ball...
Martin Sports Rubber Nylon Wound Soccer...
Select IMS/NFHS Numero 10 Soccer Balls-Closeout
Mikasa NFHS SCE Series Soccer Balls
Select Royale LW Lightweight Series...
Rawlings PIAASB950 Pennsylva Soccer...
Champro Fierce 2.0 Machine Stitch Soccer...
Select Super FIFA Soccer Ball - Closeout
Select Viking NFHS High Performance...
Select Thor Club Series Top Quality...
Item #: 1001419
- NFHS and FIFA Approved
- Top competition matchball in new "Tri Concept"-design
- Patented uhlsport TRI-CONCEPT panel construction
- 4-fold PES backing
- D.M.C. 4.0.1 bladder with high air-retention and excellent rebound
- Stitched with reinforced thread
- High-quality Thermo PU upper-material with microfibre non-woven backing
Bladder Technology of this Ball
DMC 4.0.1-Dynamic Multi Chamber System
- Patented and exclusive from uhlsport
- Newly developed 4.0.1 Chamber bladder
- High-quality Thermo-Polyurethane external coating (TPU)
- Multiple laminated external TPU-layers for highest durability
- Exceptionally high air retention (less than 3% pressure loss within a 72 hour period)
- Excellent in-flight stability and shape retention properties due to construction of perforated partition walls of internal TPU-foll-Optimal flight trajectory due to weight-balance unit diametrically opposite to valve
*Balls may be shipped deflated and must be inflated before using*
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.