Uhlsport TC Precision Classic DMC 4.0.1 Soccer Ball. NFHS and FIFA Approved. Top competition matchball in new "Tri Concept"-design. Patented uhlsport TRI-CONCEPT panel construction. 4-fold PES backing. D.M.C. 4.0.1 bladder with high air-retention and excellent rebound. Stitched with reinforced thread. High-quality Thermo PU upper-material with microfibre non-woven backing.
Similar Items by Category: Soccer > Balls > Match Balls
Champro Force Precision Machine Stitch...
Champro Fire Hand Stitched Soccer Balls
Select Club Soccer Ball - White - Closeout
Martin Classic Solid Color PU Leather...
Select Super FIFA Soccer Ball - Closeout
Select Numero 10 LW Series Soccer Ball-Closeout
Select NFHS/NCAA The Cure Soccer Ball-Closeout
Martin Sports Rubber Nylon Wound Soccer...
Select Cure II LW (Lightweight) NFHS...
Select Club LW (Lightweight) Soccer...
Select Thor Club Series Top Quality...
Brine NFHS Phantom Match Soccer Ball
Diadora Serie A R Match / Training Soccer...
Select Royale LW NFHS Soccer Ball-Closeout
Select Futsal Soccer Ball-Closeout
Diadora Stadio R Match / Training Soccer...
Select Numero 10 Club Soccer Ball-White/Gold
Mikasa NFHS SCE Series Soccer Balls
Select Club Soccer Ball White/Royal...
Diadora Coppa Match / Training Soccer...
Item #: 1001419
- NFHS and FIFA Approved
- Top competition matchball in new "Tri Concept"-design
- Patented uhlsport TRI-CONCEPT panel construction
- 4-fold PES backing
- D.M.C. 4.0.1 bladder with high air-retention and excellent rebound
- Stitched with reinforced thread
- High-quality Thermo PU upper-material with microfibre non-woven backing
Bladder Technology of this Ball
DMC 4.0.1-Dynamic Multi Chamber System
- Patented and exclusive from uhlsport
- Newly developed 4.0.1 Chamber bladder
- High-quality Thermo-Polyurethane external coating (TPU)
- Multiple laminated external TPU-layers for highest durability
- Exceptionally high air retention (less than 3% pressure loss within a 72 hour period)
- Excellent in-flight stability and shape retention properties due to construction of perforated partition walls of internal TPU-foll-Optimal flight trajectory due to weight-balance unit diametrically opposite to valve
*Balls may be shipped deflated and must be inflated before using*