Uhlsport PT 5 Themis D.M.C. 4.0.1 Soccer Ball. NFHS and FIFA Approved. The ball professional teams and players play with PT 5 Top matchball. Uhlsport patented PT 5 panel construction. High abrasion resistant TPU uppermaterial with microfibre non woven backing. Perfect playing, flight and bouncing characteristics, due to the new developed ball lamination technology.
Similar Items by Category: Soccer > Balls > Match Balls
Champro Force Precision Machine Stitch...
Select Club Training Soccer Balls-Yellow-Closeout
Select Liga Soccer Ball-Closeout
Select Thor Club Series Top Quality...
Select Cure II LW (Lightweight) NFHS...
Select Club Soccer Ball - White - Closeout
Select Royale LW NFHS Soccer Ball-Closeout
Select Club Soccer Ball White/Royal...
Select Numero 10 LW Series Soccer Ball-Closeout
Select NFHS/NCAA The Cure Soccer Ball-Closeout
Select Club Training Soccer Balls-Yellow...
Select IMS/NFHS Royale Soccer Balls-Closeout
Diadora Serie A R Match / Training Soccer...
Select IMS/NFHS Numero 10 Soccer Ball...
Select Numero 10 Club Soccer Ball-White/Gold
Baden Excel NFHS Series Soccer Balls
Diadora Coppa Match / Training Soccer...
Select Club Soccer Ball - Closeout
NFHS Epic Elite Official Pro-Match Soccer...
Martin Sports Rubber Nylon Wound Soccer...
Item #: 1001400
- NFHS and FIFA Approved
- The ball professional teams and players play with PT 5 Top matchball
- Uhlsport patented PT 5 panel construction
- High abrasion resistant TPU uppermaterial with microfibre non woven backing
- Perfect playing, flight and bouncing characteristics, due to the new developed ball lamination technology
Bladder Technology of this Ball
DMC 4.0.1-Dynamic Multi Chamber System
- Patented and exclusive from uhlsport
- Newly developed 4.0.1 Chamber bladder
- High-quality Thermo-Polyurethane external coating (TPU)
- Multiple laminated external TPU-layers for highest durability
- Exceptionally high air retention (less than 3% pressure loss within a 72 hour period)
- Excellent in-flight stability and shape retention properties due to construction of perforated partition walls of internal TPU-foll-Optimal flight trajectory due to weight-balance unit diametrically opposite to valve
*Balls may be shipped deflated and must be inflated before using*