The Rinat Supreme Spine soccer goalkeeper gloves provides excellent finger protection for all five fingers in action. Excellent glove for the serious keeper wanting the safety of finger protection. Rinat does this well with its uniques Hybrid ERG-ROLL tecfhnology. ERGO-ROLL combines strong finger protection on all five fingers packaged in Rinat's Roll-Finger design.
Similar Items by Category: Soccer > Goalkeeping > Goalie Gloves
Martin Sports Youth Goalie Gloves (SG30Y)
ACACIA Inferno Soccer Goalie Gloves
CrossFire (Finger-Protected) Soccer...
Joma Area360 Fingersave Soccer Goalie...
Vizari Junior Match Soccer Goalie Gloves
Diadora Luca Soccer Goalie Gloves
ACACIA Inferno Pink Soccer Goalie Gloves
Vizari Avio F.R.F. Soccer Goalie Gloves
Red Lion Soccer Field Players Gloves
Diadora Euro Soccer Goalie Gloves
Martin Sports Pro Model Goalie Gloves...
Diadora Luca Soccer Goalie Gloves
Champro Soccer Goalie Gloves (pair)...
Uhlsport Ergonomic Soft Rollfinger Goalie...
Vizari Supra F.R.F. Soccer Goalie Gloves
Rogue Giga Grip Goalie Gloves W/Finger...
Uhlsport Ergonomic Absolutgrip Soccer...
Vizari Modena F.R.F. Soccer Goalie Gloves
HO Soccer Turf Flat Palm Soccer Goalie...
Interceptor (Finger-Protected) Soccer...
The Rinat® Supreme Spine soccer goalkeeper glove provides excellent finger protection for all five fingers in action. Excellent glove for the serious keeper wanting the safety of finger protection. Rinat does this well with its uniques Hybrid ERG-ROLL tecfhnology. ERGO-ROLL combines strong finger protection on all five fingers packaged in Rinat's Roll-Finger design.
- Assembled with finger protection spines on all five fingers. Rinat ergonomic Hybrid ERGO-ROLL (Ergonomic cut + Roll-Finger construction) provides great gripping power and safety.
- Material: Super Softy 3MM Latex with grooves strategically located on the hands natural flex zones. Combined spines and finger roll design provides a tiight fit for added safety while maintaining comfort during active play.
- Characteristics: Adherent Grip. Good deceleration efficiency.
- Benefit: Enhanced stickiness of grip.
- Material:.5MM of internal Latex layer. Latex with grooves strategically located on hands natural flex zones.
- Characteristics: Adheres to skin. Molds to shape of hand. Breathes well.
- Benefit: Ergonomic. More comfortable fit. More secure feeling.
- Material: Embossed Latex. Encasing panels with High Frequency process.
- Characteristics: Adherent surface.
- Benefit: Design provides excellent impact protection with comfort.
- Material: 100% Polyester mesh weave fabric.
- Characteristics: Breaths. Absorbs humidity. Dries quickly.
- Benefit: Keeps palm interior cooler and dryer.
- Features: Customizable window on strap.Latex exterior adjustment strap. Velcro closure.
- Characteristics: Flexible, secure fit. Adjustable to wrist size.
- Benefit: Easily adjust to size. More comfortable and secure fit.
Adult Sizes: 7, 8, 9, 10
How To Measure to Determine your Goalkeeper Glove Size:
|1. Measure the circumference of the part of your palm just below the knuckles, excluding the thumb.|
2. Round this number up to the next whole inch.
3. Add 1 to the measurement to determine your soccer goalie glove size.
Example: 7.5" round-to 8" + 1 = 9 (Size 9 is your glove size)
Goalkeeping gloves should be worn larger, generally 1" to 1.5" over the end of your fingertips.