Select The Cure II Lightweight NFHS Soccer Ball. Designed specifically for the strength and anatomy of the competitive female soccer player as well as to ease the transition from a size 4 to a size 5 ball. Weight reduced to minimize the impact on knee and ankle joints.
Similar Items by Category: Soccer > Balls > Match Balls
Champro Force Precision Machine Stitch...
Select Club Soccer Ball - White - Closeout
Select Liga Soccer Ball-Closeout
Select Club Soccer Ball - Closeout
Mikasa NFHS SCE Series Soccer Balls
Select Club Training Soccer Balls-Closeout
Select Cure II LW (Lightweight) NFHS...
Select NFHS/NCAA The Cure Soccer Ball-Closeout
Diadora Stadio R Match / Training Soccer...
Select Numero 10 Soccer Ball Digital...
Select IMS/NFHS Royale Soccer Balls-Closeout
Select Club Soccer Ball White/Royal...
Diadora Serie A R Match / Training Soccer...
Select NFHS Liga Soccer Ball-Closeout
Select IMS/NFHS Numero 10 Turf Pro Soccer...
Select Club Training Soccer Balls-Yellow...
Brine NFHS Phantom Match Soccer Ball
Baden Excel NFHS Series Soccer Balls
Select IMS/NFHS Numero 10 Soccer Ball...
Select Thor Club Series Top Quality...
Balls Ship Deflated
NFHS APPROVED FOR SIZE 5 BALL ONLY
Select's LW Series Soccer Balls - Designed specifically for the strength and anatomy of the competitive female soccer player as well as to ease the transition from a size 4 to a size 5 ball.
- Weight reduced to minimize the impact on knee and ankle joints
- Reduced weight makes the game we love more dynamic
- More comfortable and confident youth players means longer passes, more powerful shots and stronger performance for 90+ minutes
- Lighter ball means players are less afraid of impact from the ball - players become much more confident in striking, receiving and heading
- Increased confidence stimulates creativity and motivation to help players develop into well-rounded technical athletes
- Players can create more time and space with a ball that is easier to kick and control, thus making the game we love much more entertaining to play and watch
- Lighter weight ball requires less force to travel the same distance and reach the same velocity - less focus on force, more focus on proper technique
- Fatique is minimized due to less energy used to pass and shoot a lighter ball - better performance at the end of the game
- AND Approved by NFHS for all High School Matches
- Excellent for all youth levels as well as adults on a limited budget
0.6 mm PU cover with zero-wing latex bladder for optimal bounce
4 - (NOT NFHS APPROVED)
5 - (NFHS APPROVED)
Warranty void on closeout balls
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.