Select The Cure II Lightweight NFHS Soccer Ball. Designed specifically for the strength and anatomy of the competitive female soccer player as well as to ease the transition from a size 4 to a size 5 ball. Weight reduced to minimize the impact on knee and ankle joints.
Similar Items by Category: Soccer > Balls > Match Balls
Champro Force Precision Machine Stitch...
NFHS Epic Soccer Guerrero Soccer Balls...
Select Cure II LW (Lightweight) NFHS...
Select Thor Club Series Top Quality...
Select Club Soccer Ball - Closeout
Select Liga Soccer Ball-Closeout
Select NFHS/NCAA The Cure Soccer Ball-Closeout
Select Numero 10 LW Series Soccer Ball-Closeout
Select Royale LW NFHS Soccer Ball-Closeout
Diadora Serie A R Match / Training Soccer...
Diadora Stadio R Match / Training Soccer...
NFHS Epic Elite Official Pro-Match Soccer...
Select IMS/NFHS Royale Soccer Balls-Closeout
Select IMS/NFHS Numero 10 Soccer Ball...
Champro Zone Match Series Premium Soccer...
Baden Excel NFHS Series Soccer Balls
Select Club Soccer Ball - White - Closeout
Mikasa FIFA NFHS Kick-Off Brilliant...
Mikasa NFHS SCE Series Soccer Balls
Martin Sports Sonic PVC Leather Soccer...
Balls Ship Deflated
NFHS APPROVED FOR SIZE 5 BALL ONLY
Select's LW Series Soccer Balls - Designed specifically for the strength and anatomy of the competitive female soccer player as well as to ease the transition from a size 4 to a size 5 ball.
- Weight reduced to minimize the impact on knee and ankle joints
- Reduced weight makes the game we love more dynamic
- More comfortable and confident youth players means longer passes, more powerful shots and stronger performance for 90+ minutes
- Lighter ball means players are less afraid of impact from the ball - players become much more confident in striking, receiving and heading
- Increased confidence stimulates creativity and motivation to help players develop into well-rounded technical athletes
- Players can create more time and space with a ball that is easier to kick and control, thus making the game we love much more entertaining to play and watch
- Lighter weight ball requires less force to travel the same distance and reach the same velocity - less focus on force, more focus on proper technique
- Fatique is minimized due to less energy used to pass and shoot a lighter ball - better performance at the end of the game
- AND Approved by NFHS for all High School Matches
- Excellent for all youth levels as well as adults on a limited budget
0.6 mm PU cover with zero-wing latex bladder for optimal bounce
4 - (NOT NFHS APPROVED)
5 - (NFHS APPROVED)
Warranty void on closeout balls