Select Numero 10 Lightweight NFHS Soccer Ball. Designed specifically for the strength and anatomy of the competitive female soccer player as well as to ease the transition from a size 4 to a size 5 ball. Weight reduced to minimize the impact on knee and ankle joints.
Similar Items by Category: Soccer > Balls > Match Balls
Champro Force Precision Machine Stitch...
Select NFHS/NCAA Thor Soccer Ball-Closeout
Select Cure II LW (Lightweight) NFHS...
Martin Sports Rubber Nylon Wound Soccer...
NFHS Epic Soccer Guerrero Soccer Balls...
Select Club LW (Lightweight) Soccer...
Select NFHS Thor Turf Soccer Ball-Closeout
Select Liga Soccer Ball-Closeout
Select Futsal Series Master Soccer Ball-Closeout
Select Club Soccer Ball - White - Closeout
Select NFHS/NCAA The Cure Soccer Ball-Closeout
Brine NFHS Voracity Match Soccer Ball
Select Futsal Soccer Ball-Closeout
Select IMS/NFHS Numero 10 Soccer Balls-Closeout
Primo Solo Match Soccer Ball PK (#3,4,5)...
Select Futsal Jinga & Jinga Jr. Soccer...
NFHS Epic Elite Official Pro-Match Soccer...
Select IMS/NFHS Royale Soccer Balls-Closeout
Select IMS/NFHS Numero 10 Turf Pro Soccer...
Diadora Stadio R Match / Training Soccer...
Balls Ship Deflated
Select's LW Series Soccer Balls - Designed specifically for the strength and anatomy of the competitive female soccer player as well as to ease the transition from a size 4 to a size 5 ball.
- Weight reduced to minimize the impact on knee and ankle joints
- Reduced weight makes the game we love more dynamic
- More comfortable and confident youth players means longer passes, more powerful shots and stronger performance for 90+ minutes
- Lighter ball means players are less afraid of impact from the ball - players become much more confident in striking, receiving and heading
- Increased confidence stimulates creativity and motivation to help players develop into well-rounded technical athletes
- Players can create more time and space with a ball that is easier to kick and control, thus making the game we love much more entertaining to play and watch
- Lighter weight ball requires less force to travel the same distance and reach the same velocity - less focus on force, more focus on proper technique
- Fatique is minimized due to less energy used to pass and shoot a lighter ball - better performance at the end of the game
- AND Approved by NFHS for all High School Matches
- Optimal price/performance
Meets NFHS and NCAA regulations
1.5 mm PU cover with zero-wing latex bladder for optimal bounce
*2 Year Warranty offered by Select not Epic Sports*
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.