Select Royale Lightweight NFHS Soccer Ball. Weight reduced to minimize the impact on knee and ankle joints. Designed specifically for the strength and anatomy of the competitive female soccer player as well as to ease the transition from a size 4 to a size 5 ball. Meets NFHS and NCAA regulations.
Similar Items by Category: Soccer > Balls > Match Balls
Champro Force Precision Machine Stitch...
Champro Intensity 2.0 Machine Stitched...
Select Futsal Magico Soccer Balls-Closeout
Martin Sports Rubber Nylon Wound Soccer...
Champro Fierce 2.0 Machine Stitch Soccer...
Select Thor Club Series Top Quality...
Mikasa NFHS SCE Series Soccer Balls
Champro Fury 800 Match Series NFHS Soccer...
Diadora Stadio R Match / Training Soccer...
Diadora Serie A R Match / Training Soccer...
Brine NFHS Voracity Match Soccer Ball
Puma EVOPower 3 Tournament Soccer Ball
Under Armour DESAFIO 395 Soccer Ball
Select Super FIFA Soccer Ball
NFHS Epic Gold Official Match Soccer...
Brine NFHS Phantom Match Soccer Ball
Select Club Series Royale Soccer Ball
Mikasa FIFA NFHS Kick-Off Brilliant...
Baden Excel NFHS Series Soccer Balls
Champro Fire Hand Stitched Soccer Balls
NOTE: These are Grade "B" balls, they are 100% Factory NEW balls, that have slight cosmetic color blemishes. Blemishes will not affect how ball plays, but may result in faster than normal discoloration.
**Factory warranties are void on closeout balls**
Balls Ship Deflated
Select's LW Series Soccer Balls - Designed specifically for the strength and anatomy of the competitive female soccer player as well as to ease the transition from a size 4 to a size 5 ball.
- Weight reduced to minimize the impact on knee and ankle joints
- Reduced weight makes the game we love more dynamic
- More comfortable and confident youth players means longer passes, more powerful shots and stronger performance for 90+ minutes
- Lighter ball means players are less afraid of impact from the ball - players become much more confident in striking, receiving and heading
- Increased confidence stimulates creativity and motivation to help players develop into well-rounded technical athletes
- Players can create more time and space with a ball that is easier to kick and control, thus making the game we love much more entertaining to play and watch
- Lighter weight ball requires less force to travel the same distance and reach the same velocity - less focus on force, more focus on proper technique
- Fatique is minimized due to less energy used to pass and shoot a lighter ball - better performance at the end of the game
- AND Approved by NFHS for all High School Matches
Meets NFHS and NCAA regulations
1.8 mm PU cover with zero-wing latex bladder for optimal bounce
*3 Year Warranty offered by Select not Epic Sports*
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.
Frequently Bought With
R. MORRIS (Louisiana) on December 1, 2015
great ball great deal
S. WELLS (California) on August 19, 2015
wonderful balls at a great price. do not be afraid of the closeout...they are legit balls at a great price point. bought 8 for the team...they are the favorites now.
V. SHEFFIELD (Michigan) on December 4, 2014
Great quality for price
G. SLOMINSKI (Virginia) on October 8, 2014
Select Royal balls are very nice balls. We use them regularly. They have a great feel and are certified for game play.