Select Royale Lightweight NFHS Soccer Ball. Weight reduced to minimize the impact on knee and ankle joints. Designed specifically for the strength and anatomy of the competitive female soccer player as well as to ease the transition from a size 4 to a size 5 ball. Meets NFHS and NCAA regulations. Top Selling Item.
Similar Items by Category: Soccer > Balls > Match Balls
Select IMS/NFHS Royale Soccer Balls-Closeout
Select Futsal Magico Soccer Balls-Closeout
Champro Force Precision Machine Stitch...
Martin Sports Rubber Nylon Wound Soccer...
Select Club Series Liga NFHS/NCAA Soccer...
Mikasa NFHS SCE Series Soccer Balls
Champro Intensity 2.0 Machine Stitched...
Under Armour DESAFIO 395 Soccer Ball
Diadora Serie A R Match / Training Soccer...
Champro Fury 800 Match Series NFHS Soccer...
Select IMS/NFHS Numero 10 Turf Pro Soccer...
Select Super FIFA Soccer Ball
Champro Fire Hand Stitched Soccer Balls
Select Numero 10 Club Soccer Ball-Yellow/Red
Diadora Stadio R Match / Training Soccer...
Champro Fierce 2.0 Machine Stitch Soccer...
Baden Excel NFHS Series Soccer Balls
Select Royale Club Series Soccer Ball
Select Numero 10 Club Soccer Ball-White/Gold
Select Thor Club Series Top Quality...
NOTE: These are Grade "B" balls, they are 100% Factory NEW balls, that have slight cosmetic color blemishes. Blemishes will not affect how ball plays, but may result in faster than normal discoloration.
**Factory warranties are void on closeout balls**
Balls Ship Deflated
Select's LW Series Soccer Balls - Designed specifically for the strength and anatomy of the competitive female soccer player as well as to ease the transition from a size 4 to a size 5 ball.
- Weight reduced to minimize the impact on knee and ankle joints
- Reduced weight makes the game we love more dynamic
- More comfortable and confident youth players means longer passes, more powerful shots and stronger performance for 90+ minutes
- Lighter ball means players are less afraid of impact from the ball - players become much more confident in striking, receiving and heading
- Increased confidence stimulates creativity and motivation to help players develop into well-rounded technical athletes
- Players can create more time and space with a ball that is easier to kick and control, thus making the game we love much more entertaining to play and watch
- Lighter weight ball requires less force to travel the same distance and reach the same velocity - less focus on force, more focus on proper technique
- Fatique is minimized due to less energy used to pass and shoot a lighter ball - better performance at the end of the game
- AND Approved by NFHS for all High School Matches
Meets NFHS and NCAA regulations
1.8 mm PU cover with zero-wing latex bladder for optimal bounce
*3 Year Warranty offered by Select not Epic Sports*
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.
Frequently Bought With
R. MORRIS (Louisiana) on December 1, 2015
great ball great deal
S. WELLS (California) on August 19, 2015
wonderful balls at a great price. do not be afraid of the closeout...they are legit balls at a great price point. bought 8 for the team...they are the favorites now.
V. SHEFFIELD (Michigan) on December 4, 2014
Great quality for price
G. SLOMINSKI (Virginia) on October 8, 2014
Select Royal balls are very nice balls. We use them regularly. They have a great feel and are certified for game play.