Twin City blister resister crew socks boasts low odor retention, notable breathability, and performance that improves with wear; mohair fibers in the heel/toe reduce friction and provide unique wicking properties that alleviate hot spots and prevent blisters. Ergonomic cushioning provides impact absorbency. Socks are made of 66% Coolmax Polyester, 12% nylon, 10% mohair, 6% merino wool, 4% elastic, 2 % Lycra Spandex.
This TCK classic boasts low odor retention, notable breathability, and performance that improves with wear; mohair fibers in the heel/toe reduce friction and provide unique wicking properties that alleviate hot spots and prevent blisters.
- Mohair fibers in the heel and toe protect against hot spots and blisters
- TCK proDRI insulates and manages moisture
- High-splice design provides friction protection in problem areas
- Reinforced Heel/Toe construction
- Double welt top for comfort and fit
- Ergonomic cushioning provides impact absorbency
- Smooth toe seam adds comfort
- 66% Coolmax® Polyester
- 12% Nylon
- 10% Mohair
- 6% Merino Wool
- 4% Elastic
- 2% Lycra® Spandex
- Small (Men: 3-6 / Women: 4-7 / Youth: 12-4)
- Medium (Men: 6-9 / Women: 7-10)
- Large (Men: 9-12 / Women: 10-13)
- X-Large (Men: 12-15)
- Twin City products are best preserved when machine washed and dried on low heat.
- NO BLEACH.
- Launder inside out to prevent pilling and fuzzing.
**BECAUSE DYE LOTS VARY, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE COLOR MATCHING ON ALL SHIPMENTS**
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.
Frequently Bought With
R. MILLER (Washington) on May 12, 2011
Great socks! Have worn them for years. Yours is the best price I've found.