Twin City Finale Trio 3-Stripe Soccer Socks have a 3-stripe pattern and this polypro soccer sock boasts compression zones, TCK proDRI and embedded antimicrobials to fight bacteria and odor. Includes double welt top for comfort and fit with compression zones in arch and ankle to provide snug support.
Twin City Cotton 3-Stripe Over the Calf...
Red Lion 3 STRIPE STRIKER Athletic Socks
Pro Feet 3 Striped Polypropylene Soccer...
Twin City Euro Trio 3-Stripe Soccer...
Red Lion Mach III Athletic Socks 3 Stripes
Teamwork 3-Stripe Soccer Athletic Socks
Three-Striped Cushioned Nylon Soccer...
Twin City Finale 3 Stripe Official's...
Red Lion Fluorescent WARRIOR Athletic...
Joma Adult Zebra Striped Soccer Socks...
Twin City Classic Trio 3-Stripe Soccer...
Twin City Classic Official 3 Stripe...
E. G. Smith Men Recycled Striped Fleece...
Nouvella Womens Striped Cotton Rib Knee...
QT Feet Womens Recycled Three Stripe...
With a 3-stripe pattern, this polypro soccer sock boasts compression zones, TCK proDRI and embedded antimicrobials to fight bacteria and odor.
- TCK proDRI insulates and manages moisture
- Infused Alphasan® antimicrobials control bacteria and odor
- Heel/Toe construction
- Double welt top for comfort and fit
- Compression zones in arch and ankle provide snug support
- Smooth toe seam adds comfort
- Blister control
- 75% Polyproylene
- 13% Nylon
- 9% Elastic
- 3% Lycra® Spandex
- Medium (Men: 6-9 / Women: 7-10)
- Large (Men: 9-12 / Women: 10-13)
- Twin City products are best preserved when machine washed and dried on low heat
- NO BLEACH
- Launder inside out to prevent pilling and fuzzing
**BECAUSE DYE LOTS VARY, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE COLOR MATCHING ON ALL SHIPMENTS**
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.
Frequently Bought With
Best Seller Ranking
P. TRAN (California) on November 5, 2013
W. HIGH SCHOOL (Utah) on December 18, 2012
good sock, great price. I re-buy every year for my team.
R. HIGH SCHOOL (Tennessee) on March 6, 2013