Twin City Oxysox Over the Calf Socks. Patented Oxysox stimulate circulation in the foot and ankle with graduated compression that tapers off as the sock extends up the leg; ergonomic sole cushioning provides added comfort and protection. 46% Polypropylene, 38% Coolmax Cordura, 12% Nylon, 4% Lycra Spandex.
Patented Oxysox stimulate circulation in the foot and ankle with graduated compression that tapers off as the sock extends up the leg; ergonomic sole cushioning provides added comfort and protection.
- Patented graduated compression (12-15 mmHg in the ankle tapering off to 9-12 mmHg over the calf) translates into: higher VO2 max, faster recovery, less fatigue, and protection against cramps
- Increases blood flow from lower extremities
- Heel/Toe construction
- Double welt top for comfort and fit
- Ergonomic cushioning provides impact absorbency
- Mesh instep aids in breathability
- Foot compression reduces fatigue and aids circulation
- Smooth toe seam adds comfort
- Infused Alphsan antimicrobials control bacteria and odor
- Inherently lightweight and breathable polypropylene equals superior moisture management
- Uniquely engineered fiber content enhances performance without compromising resilience
- Smooth toe seams adds comfort
- Blister Control
- 46% Polypropylene, 38% Coolmax Cordura, 12% Nylon, 4% Lycra Spandex
- Twin City products are best preserved when machine washed and dried on low heat
- NO BLEACH
- Launder inside out to prevent pilling and fuzzing
- Small (Men: 3-6 / Women: 4-7 / Youth: 12-4)
- Medium (Men: 6-9 / Women: 7-10)
- Large (Men: 9-12 / Women: 10-13)
- X-Large (Men: 12-15)
**BECAUSE DYE LOTS VARY, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE COLOR MATCHING ON ALL SHIPMENTS**
Due to color differences in monitors, the colors on this site are for reference only. Please contact Epic Sports if you have any color questions.
Frequently Bought With
J. PEARCE (Washington) on February 18, 2016
I have really enjoyed using these socks. From all my years of flying I had trouble with swelling in my ankles. After wearing these all day my ankles no longer swell and my legs and feet feel wonderful. Not only are they functional but they are also stylish. I can wear them casual and dress close. If you have trouble with swelling in your feet or ankles I highly recommend these socks. Jim Sanderson, Spokane, WA.