Reset Your Password
Enter your email address in the field below to have the system send you a secure link to help you reset your password:
Before submitting, please read the following:
Some customers have experienced problems receiving emails from our system. To ensure that your password request is received, please follow the instructions below before requesting your password:
For MSN Hotmail:
- Click Options.
- On the left side of the page, click Mail, and then click Junk E-Mail Protection.
- Click Safe List. (It's under the heading Mail Handling)
- Type epicsoccer.com, and then click Add.
- When epicsoccer.com shows up in the Safe List box, click OK.
- Click Mail Options.
- Click Filters.
- Next, click Add Filter.
- In the top row, labeled From header, make sure contains is selected in the pull-down menu.
- Click in the text box next to that pull-down menu, and then enter epicsoccer.com.
- At the bottom, where it says Move the message to:, select Inbox from the pull-down menu.
- Click the Add Filter button again.
- Click the Spam Controls link on the lower right side of the inbox screen
- When the Mail & Spam Controls box appears, click the Custom sender list link
- Choose the allow email from ... option
- Add epicsoccer.com
- Click Add
- Then click Save
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click Junk E-mail.
- Click the Safe Senders or Safe Recipients tab.
- Click Add.
- In the text box, enter @epicsoccer.com and then click OK.